Kevin K.F. Li
Mr. Li was called to the Bar in 2006 and has since then been engaged in a wide spectrum of commercial litigation, with experience in shareholders' disputes, liquidation, commercial disputes, contractual claims and labour disputes. His practice also includes matrimonial proceedings and building management issues. Mr. Li also acts in an advisory capacity in relation to those matters.
Mr. Li is currently conducting a heavily litigated billion-dollar probate action, which has led the Court of Appeal to set down a few leading authorities in contribution to the development of probate practice in Hong Kong.
In addition to civil matters, Mr. Li also actively practises in criminal matters, acting for both defence and prosecution. He is now placed on the legal aid panel and the special fiat list for the Department of Justice.
Mr. Li became a mediator in 2012 and is actively developing his practice in this area. He has conducted over 50 mediations with focuses on contractual, commercial and probate issues.
- Au Cheuk Wei Wilson v Hang Seng Bank (Trustee) Ltd. and othersCACV 213/2011
- Au Cheuk Wei Wilson v Hang Seng Bank (Trustee) Ltd. and others  1 HKLRD 925
- CCMJ v SSM (formerly known as SKL)  HKLRD 497
- C Y Foundation Group Limited v Leonara Yung and Others HCA 933/2011
- ACLS v HSB(T)L CACV 136/2013
- Choy Po Chun and another v Au Wing Lun  2 HKLRD 148
- Au Leung Shuet Hung and Others v Au Wing Lun and Another HCA 1954/2011
- Lucky Zone Holdings Ltd v Winning Beauty Investments Ltd HCA 784/2012
- Leung Yun Keung v Citybase Property Management Ltd  2 HKLRD 1108
- HKSAR v Leung Kwok Yin Eric  1 HKCLRT 251
- HKSAR v. Mak Chai-kwong and Another  19 HKCFAR 1
Kevin K.F. Li
Tel: (+852) 2521-5544
Mobile: (+852) 9041-2297
Fax: (+852) 2524-5912
Called to the Bar: Hong Kong 2006
- 2004: LLB (Honours), University of Hong Kong
- 2005: PCLL, University of Hong Kong
- 2006 - Call to the Bar (HK)
- 2012 - Accredited as a CEDR Mediator
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial and Contract, Criminal Defence and Prosecution, Disciplinary Proceedings, Employment and Labour, Family, Immigration, Land, Professional Negligence, Wills & Probate.