Patrick S.L. Wong
Barrister-at-law with extensive practical experience in banking laws, in particular banking fraud, bank failure and the legal documentation in respect of options/derivative banking products in Hong Kong.
Since he was called to the bar, he has maintained a balanced practice in civil and criminal matters. The civil disputes included issues in human rights, banking, securities trading, land and property, commercial, employment, insurance, personal injuries, defamation, family, probate and bankruptcy. The criminal cases handled included high court and appeal cases. He also acted as advocate in arbitration and mediation cases and helped in the legal education in the banking industry.
Patrick S.L. Wong
Tel: (+852) 2521-5544
Fax: (+852) 2524-5912
Called to the Bar: Hong Kong 2008
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, City University of Hong Kong
- Master of Laws, University of Wolverhampton
- Master in Business Administration, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, Jinan University, Guangzhou, China
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Bachelor of Science, University of Hong Kong
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Fellow, Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators
- Certified Banker, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers, Hong Kong
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Bankers, London
Alternative Dispute Resolution, Banking and Finance, Companies and Securities, Commercial and Contract, Criminal Defence and Prosecution, Disciplinary Proceedings, Employment and Labour, Family, Immigration, Human Rights, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Land, Personal Injury, Professional Negligence, Shipping and Admiralty, Tax, Tort, Wills & Probate.