Pinky is a general practitioner and has worked on a range of matters including criminal, family, probate, land and commercial/contract. She was also a junior in a False Trading Trial in the Magistrates Court and its appeal in the Court of First Instance.
Pinky also assisted with the drafting of a consultation paper for the Special Committee on Criminal Law and Procedure (“SCCL”) on the concerns under the Organised and Serious Crimes Ordinance in relation to the anti-money laundering provisions.
Tel: (+852) 2521-5544
Mobile: (+852) 9418-8045
Fax: (+852) 2524-5912
Called to the Bar: Hong Kong 2011
- Masters in Maritime and Transportation Law, City University of Hong Kong
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws, City University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- HKMAAL Accredited Mediator
- Collaborative Practitioner
- Hong Kong Maritime Law Association
- Women in Shipping and Trading Association
- Hong Kong Collaborative Practice Group
- The Hong Kong Maritime Law Scholarship
- Clifford Chance Award for Most Improved Advocate 2008/2009